Shady Camp, Run Off Barra Fishing
Mother Ship Accommodation
Feb – early May
5 night / 5 days Package:-
fishing 2 per boat – $6285 per person
fishing 3 per boat – $5535 per person
fishing 4 per boat – $4785 per person
note:- a minimum of 6 people on-board the mothers ship is required before we can confirm a trip. If you don’t have a group of 6 or more we will work towards getting the numbers.
New for 2019 Run Off
We have secure the use of the Tropic Paradise for the 2019 Run Off season.
The use of the mother ship opens up more fishing options with less time travelling to fishing location and the ability to fish the early evening tides also. On this packaged tour you head out the night before the first days fishing ensuring that you are fishing bright and early on day 1 of your trip.
The Run Off at Shady Camp is without doubt one of the best times to tangle with trophy Barramundi and by utilising the mother ship you will get to experience the best of the Run Off.
The Mother Ship
Tropic Paradise is a purpose built Mother Ship accommodation vessel giving you a home away from home on the water. All cabins are located on the main deck, have large windows for natural ventilation as well as air-conditioning and built in cupboards. There are 4 cabins with household size double bunks and 2 cabins with a double and single bed and ensuite. Other bathrooms are located on deck, one on the rear main deck and another on the upper level opening to the rear deck.
- Fully air-conditioned vessel with 6 individual rooms, two with ensuite facilities.
- Catering by cook
- Saloon, dining and galley facilities
- Shaded top and lower deck for afternoon drinks & relaxing.
- Fish filleting facilities
- Freezer room for fish
- Bar fridge and eskies for beverages
- 19 metre Cairns Custom Craft alloy catamaran in 1C survey
- 4000 litres diesel fuel
- 4000 litres freshwater accompanied by a 200 litre per hour desalinator
- 4000 litre Premium Unleaded Petrol capability
- 9KVA & 32KVA gen sets
- Cummins powered mains