darwin barra fishing tours
Only have a day to spare? There are some great locations for one of our Darwin Barra Fishing Tours that are easily accessible from Darwin.
Even if you only have a short time to spare you can still experience the exhilaration of Barramundi fishing Darwin on one of our barra fishing charters. Within an easy drive from Darwin are many iconic fishing locations and all offer great opportunities for you to get hooked into a leaping Northern Territory Barramundi.
On our Darwin Barra Fishing tours you will also get to experience some of sights and sounds that you miss on a land based tour.
HOTEL / HOME PICK UP
IDEAL FOR GROUPS / INDIVIDUALS WITH LIMITED TIME
MAY TO NOVEMBER
Locations will vary depending on conditions at the time. Some of our favourite locations include Corroboree Billabong, Shady Camp, Darwin Harbour, Bynoe Harbour and Adelaide River.
This tour is available by arrangement from May to November.
- Hotel/house pick up and return in the Darwin area
- Travel is in air conditioned 4WD Station Wagon to fishing location
- Morning tea, lunch and light refreshments supplied
- Recommended and experienced guide. This definitely improves
the odds for fabulous fishing
- Quality tackle, with the exception of fly fishing gear, is supplied on
a replace if lost or damaged basis
- If client wishes to bring alcohol, an esky and ice is provided on the
- All fish surplus to needs are released
- Tackle lost or damaged to be paid for by anglers
- Fly fishing tackle not supplied