Shady Camp, Run Off Barra Fishing
Mother Ship Accommodation
Feb – early May
5 night / 5 days Package:-
fishing 2 per boat – $6285 per person
fishing 3 per boat – $5535 per person
fishing 4 per boat – $4785 per person
note:- a minimum of 6 people on-board the mothers ship is required before we can confirm a trip. If you don’t have a group of 6 or more we will work towards getting the numbers.
The Mother Ship
Tropic Paradise is a purpose built Mother Ship accommodation vessel giving you a home away from home on the water. All cabins are located on the main deck, have large windows for natural ventilation as well as air-conditioning and built in cupboards. There are 4 cabins with household size double bunks and 2 cabins with a double and single bed and ensuite. Other bathrooms are located on deck, one on the rear main deck and another on the upper level opening to the rear deck.
- Fully air-conditioned vessel with 6 individual rooms, two with ensuite facilities.
- Catering by cook
- Saloon, dining and galley facilities
- Shaded top and lower deck for afternoon drinks & relaxing.
- Fish filleting facilities
- Freezer room for fish
- Bar fridge and eskies for beverages
- 19 metre Cairns Custom Craft alloy catamaran in 1C survey
- 4000 litres diesel fuel
- 4000 litres freshwater accompanied by a 200 litre per hour desalinator
- 4000 litre Premium Unleaded Petrol capability
- 9KVA & 32KVA gen sets
- Cummins powered mains